musicidols
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

who is the greatest music idol of all time?

+16
Hevory...
Luiza
Henrique
ana laura
João Pedro
Renzo
Guilherme
José Neto
luiz miguel
ypedro lucio
Mateus Ferreira
belinato
Claralessa878
Lucca Pereira Dumont
Brunaa
Paula
20 participantes
Ir para baixo
Paula

who is the greatest music idol of all time? Empty who is the greatest music idol of all time?

Ter maio 24, 2022 10:44 am
Answer the questions:

Who is the artist chosen by you? Where does he/she come from? How old is he/she?

Why did you choose this person? Why do you admire him/her? What are your favourite songs by this artist? Which songs would you indicate to people?

What was the biggest accomplishment in the career of this artist so that you consider him/her the greatest music idol of all time?

Brunaa, belinato, ypedro lucio, José Neto, ana laura, Isabela, Renzo e outros gostam desta mensagem

Brunaa
Admin

who is the greatest music idol of all time? Empty Re: who is the greatest music idol of all time?

Qua Jun 01, 2022 12:52 pm
Arrow The artist I chose was Billie Eilish, an American singer born on December 18, 2001, now 20 years old.I chose her because I have liked her for a long time, the lyrics of many of her songs tell the lives of many people, which makes her a very famous and internationally admired singer. My favorite songs of her are Copycat, Lovely and happier than ever, but the one I generally recommend for everyone to hear is lovely, which was a collab with Khalid.
Billie Eilish won five awards at her biggest awards ceremony, and became the first then one of the youngest artists and the first ever one of the youngest artists and the first woman to do something like that in history.  Razz

Renzo e Igor Prata gostam desta mensagem

Lucca Pereira Dumont

who is the greatest music idol of all time? Empty Re: who is the greatest music idol of all time?

Qua Jun 01, 2022 9:09 pm
Bruna's two songs are pretty cool, but I think I don't know, they are a feeling of fear I can't explain more, I really liked the recommendation of the two songs Very Happy Cool

Brunaa e belinato gostam desta mensagem

Claralessa878

Qui Jun 02, 2022 10:41 am
I chose a Russian band from St Petersburg
called Little Big, she was created in 2015, her first song that made her famous was Skibidi released in 2018, I chose this band because her style is redical and outside of today's standards, for me the songs are amazing and I highly recommend it , my favorite song by them was EVERYBOD and Farenza , their members are Ilya Prusikin; Sofya Tayurskaya; Sergei Makarov; Anton Lissov and his style of music and rave and pop punk band

Clara Lessa Very Happy

Brunaa gosta desta mensagem

Brunaa
Admin

Qui Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm
I had never heard about this band before but i will have a look at it and the songs 😊
belinato
belinato

Qui Jun 02, 2022 7:40 pm
I heard the song, but in my opinion it's bad, it sounds like a phone alarm, I just heard this one.

OBS: 600 million views and 200 thousand comments
weird

luiz miguel gosta desta mensagem

Mateus Ferreira
Mateus Ferreira

Qui Jun 02, 2022 7:41 pm
I listened to the song but in my opinion I found it very bad, it sounds like a cell phone alarm. Embarassed

Mateus Ferreira e luiz miguel gostam desta mensagem

ypedro lucio
ypedro lucio

Sex Jun 03, 2022 7:53 am
I also really like this singer, Bruna can you recommend me another song that you like a lot? Razz

ypedro lucio
ypedro lucio

Sex Jun 03, 2022 7:55 am
I heard this song and I didn't like it very much, I also thought the band was bad, but can you recommend me another song?? Razz
Brunaa
Admin

Sex Jun 03, 2022 8:04 am
ypedro lucio escreveu:I  also really like this singer, Bruna can you recommend me another song that you like a lot? Razz

I'm glad you like her too, her songs are really good if you want you can enter her youtube channel there are a lot of songs there.
luiz miguel

Sex Jun 03, 2022 8:13 am
skibidi is kinda weird
José Neto

Sex Jun 03, 2022 11:58 am
Claralessa878 escreveu:I chose a Russian band from St Petersburg
called Little Big, she was created in 2015, her first song that made her famous was Skibidi released in 2018, I chose this band because her style is redical and outside of today's standards, for me the songs are amazing and I highly recommend it , my favorite song by them was EVERYBOD and Farenza , their members are Ilya Prusikin; Sofya Tayurskaya; Sergei Makarov; Anton Lissov and his style of music and rave and pop punk band

Clara Lessa Very Happy

Wow, this band is really good, mostly Russian actors, i LOVE russian musics. I hear some musics of this band, it's like a cell phone alarm Shocked
Hevory...

Dom Jun 05, 2022 7:52 pm
I don't know much about billie eilish but i know some of her songs i sincerely like you even though she's not my favorite singer Smile
Guilherme

Seg Jun 06, 2022 9:01 am
Guilherme Silva Dutra  I chose Tyler Gregory Okonma, better known as Tyler the Creator, born March 6, 1991, in Ladera Heights- California, Tyler started in a collective called OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All). I chose Tyler because he is a very experienced artist with a very broad vision of the music industry. My favorite songs of his are, "ANSWER", "NEW MAGIC WAND" and "ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?"

Última edição por Guilherme em Seg Jun 06, 2022 4:30 pm, editado 2 vez(es)

Renzo gosta desta mensagem

Renzo
Renzo

Seg Jun 06, 2022 4:21 pm
Hi Guilherme, I also like Tyler a lot, I don't follow his work, but I often listen to his songs, "Are We Still Friends" is really amazing, I remember old friendships listening to this song!💌

Luiza

Seg Jun 06, 2022 7:42 pm
Hi Guilherme, I don't know this singer, but I'll look for more about his songs Very Happy
Brunaa
Admin

Ter Jun 07, 2022 7:57 am
Guilherme escreveu:Guilherme Silva Dutra  I chose Tyler Gregory Okonma, better known as Tyler the Creator, born March 6, 1991, in Ladera Heights- California, Tyler started in a collective called OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All). I chose Tyler because he is a very experienced artist with a very broad vision of the music industry. My favorite songs of his are, "ANSWER", "NEW MAGIC WAND" and "ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?"

Guilherme, I have never listen this singer before, but i will take a look. Thanks for the recommendation! Laughing I will listen some musics from him.

Última edição por Brunaa em Ter Jun 07, 2022 8:02 am, editado 1 vez(es)
João Pedro

Ter Jun 07, 2022 7:57 am
Guilherme escreveu:Guilherme Silva Dutra  I chose Tyler Gregory Okonma, better known as Tyler the Creator, born March 6, 1991, in Ladera Heights- California, Tyler started in a collective called OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All). I chose Tyler because he is a very experienced artist with a very broad vision of the music industry. My favorite songs of his are, "ANSWER", "NEW MAGIC WAND" and "ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?"

I didn't understand a word of his song ''NEW MAGIC WAND''
ana laura

Ter Jun 07, 2022 8:06 am

I only know one song by this singer, but I don't know much about him, I'll do more research to find out more and listen to other songs.😉
Henrique
https://musicidols.forumeiros.com/profile?mode=editprofile

who is the greatest music idol of all time? Empty Michael Jackson

Ter Jun 07, 2022 8:08 am
Michael Jackson was a pop singer born in august 29 at the year of 1958 at Gary , Indiana on United States and he died in june 25 at the year of 2009 aged 50 , with their songs remembered to this days with the most famous and that I suggest : Billie Jean , Beat it and Bad

Hevory... gosta desta mensagem

Guilherme

Ter Jun 07, 2022 8:12 am
Guilherme escreveu:       
  I agree with you! he is very good, literally the king of pop.
Isabela

Ter Jun 07, 2022 8:13 am
Henrique escreveu:Michael Jackson was a pop singer born in august 29 at the year of 1958 at Gary , Indiana on United States and he died in june 25 at the year of 2009 aged 50 , with  their songs remembered to this days with the most famous and that I suggest : Billie Jean , Beat it and Bad

I really like Michael Jackson, I also know these songs you told in your comment, you have a great taste for music. Surprised
Luiza

Ter Jun 07, 2022 4:07 pm
I also really like Michael Jackson, one of the songs I like is Smooth Criminal Smile
Hevory...

who is the greatest music idol of all time? Empty Hevory

Qua Jun 08, 2022 11:05 am
I actually don't have a favorite idol i have several more one i really like is alone marchmello i like him because his songs are the rhythm are electronic songs i really like his life story too he was poor today he has the cars more cars in his garage and he has style  Cool  Cool Christopher Comstock, better known as Marshmello (Philadelphia, May 19, 1992) is an American DJ and music producer. He became widely known after the song "Alone" reached the Billboard Hot 100. The DJ often remixes songs by other singers, but also composes them i recommend his song alone it is very cool i promise you will like Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZHF5UqnU4 Shocked Razz
Isabela

Qua Jun 08, 2022 4:27 pm
Hevory... escreveu:I actually don't have a favorite idol i have several more one i really like is alone marchmello i like him because his songs are the rhythm are electronic songs i really like his life story too he was poor today he has the cars more cars in his garage and he has style  Cool  Cool Christopher Comstock, better known as Marshmello (Philadelphia, May 19, 1992) is an American DJ and music producer. He became widely known after the song "Alone" reached the Billboard Hot 100. The DJ often remixes songs by other singers, but also composes them i recommend his song alone it is very cool i promise you will like Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALZHF5UqnU4 Shocked Razz

I only know a few songs by marchmello (only the most famous ones Razz), I only know "happier".

Hevory... gosta desta mensagem

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos