musicidols
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

who is the greatest music idol of all time?

+16
Hevory...
Luiza
Henrique
ana laura
João Pedro
Renzo
Guilherme
José Neto
luiz miguel
ypedro lucio
Mateus Ferreira
belinato
Claralessa878
Lucca Pereira Dumont
Brunaa
Paula
20 participantes
Ir para baixo
José Neto

who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 Empty Re: who is the greatest music idol of all time?

Qua Jun 22, 2022 6:28 pm
Mateus Ferreira escreveu:MC POZE O NOME DO BRASIL

Mc poze better known as Pitbull do funk, born on February 5, 1999. Today a Brazilian music composer, he is a singer that I nominate and nominate a lot. And the song that I like the most is the song EU ME SINTO ABENÇOADO - MC POZE king king

Mc poze really is very good, I met his songs in 2021 Like a Star @ heaven , my favorite music of him is: "To voando alto", I appreciate the Brazilian funk style Cool

Mateus Ferreira gosta desta mensagem

Silvio Filho
Silvio Filho

who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 Empty Re: who is the greatest music idol of all time?

Qui Jun 23, 2022 8:47 am
Luiza escreveu: Arrow I like a lot of bands, I can't name just one, but lately I'm listening to more Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys are a British rock band formed in 2002 in the suburbs of Sheffield, England. The group consists of Alex Turner (vocals, guitar), Matt Helders (drums, backing vocals), Jamie Cook (guitar) and Nick O'Malley (bass, backing vocals)

One of the songs I really like and recommend listening to is: Arabela and 505, they are very good Very Happy

I don't know the band, but from the recommendations and from what you said it must be very good, I'll listen to the songs to know more.
luiz miguel

Qui Jun 23, 2022 8:48 am
i really like mc poze my favorite music is ''to voando alto''

Clarissa

Qui Jun 23, 2022 11:50 am

Mc poze better known as Pitbull do funk, born on February 5, 1999. Today a Brazilian music composer, he is a singer that I nominate and nominate a lot. And the song that I like the most is the song EU ME SINTO ABENÇOADO - MC POZE king king

I don't like the music, but I like the memes
Renzo
Renzo

Dom Jun 26, 2022 9:37 pm
Luiza escreveu: Arrow I like a lot of bands, I can't name just one, but lately I'm listening to more Arctic Monkeys

Arctic Monkeys are a British rock band formed in 2002 in the suburbs of Sheffield, England. The group consists of Alex Turner (vocals, guitar), Matt Helders (drums, backing vocals), Jamie Cook (guitar) and Nick O'Malley (bass, backing vocals)

One of the songs I really like and recommend listening to is: Arabela and 505, they are very good Very Happy

The songs by the band Arctic Monkeys are really good, but I'm not used to listening to them Razz

Luiza gosta desta mensagem

Renzo
Renzo

Dom Jun 26, 2022 9:42 pm

I don't really like the artist Mc Poze, because he is involved in many controversies! Mad Crying or Very sad
Hevory...

Dom Jun 26, 2022 9:45 pm

i like mc poze do rodo my favorite song is the face of crime 1 Cool

Hevory... gosta desta mensagem

Hevory...

Seg Jun 27, 2022 8:39 am
Henrique escreveu:Michael Jackson was a pop singer born in august 29 at the year of 1958 at Gary , Indiana on United States and he died in june 25 at the year of 2009 aged 50 , with  their songs remembered to this days with the most famous and that I suggest : Billie Jean , Beat it and Bad

I really like Michael Jackson his songs are very good and his life story is very controversial. Shocked Shocked

Hevory... gosta desta mensagem

belinato
belinato

Ter Jun 28, 2022 11:34 pm
The Rolling Stone is a rock band that emerged in London in the year 1962, 60 years of the band, I think they are very important for the rock style of today, if people search about me I would indicate the song: I am waiting(which is also my favorite) Very Happy tongue

Mateus Ferreira
Mateus Ferreira

who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 Empty Belinato

Qua Jun 29, 2022 8:09 am
Like Very Happy
Renzo
Renzo

Qui Jun 30, 2022 9:16 am
In my opinion, the biggest music idol of all time is Ariana Grande. I started following Ariana when she debuted in the TV series “Brilliant Victorious” and soon after got the lead role in the series “Sam & Cat”. Some time later Ariana started her music career and I started to listen to her when I was only 7 years old and even today at 14 I am a fan, I clearly remember the first song I heard: “Baby I” a song by 2013 and songs like “Bang Bang” “Break Free” “Problem” “Side to Side” marked my childhood! I love her, for sure my number 1! Nowadays my favorite album is “Positions” with touching songs about love! My favorites from the album are: “just like magic” “six thirty” and “POV”, I highly recommend it!!! Ariana turned 29 this Sunday, June 26th. Her husband Dalton Gomez and she have been for 1 year! Ariana has a great love for animals, she even has several, they are: Toulouse, Coco, Strauss, Cinnamon, Fawkes, Ophelia, Sirius, Layette dogs and her pig Piggy Smallz. Ariana Grande decided to pursue veganism out of her love for animals, which she said she appreciates more than people. In addition, the singer defends the idea that a diet without animal products can provide humans with a longer and even happier life. Ariana is the voice of today, so much so that she has already had 3 songs at the top of the Billboard and reached the Beatles. With the release of Break Up With Your Boyfriend, I'm Bored. Ariana Grande went on to occupy the top three spots on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 list on Tuesday 19, which lists the 100 most played songs. The single debuted at No. 2 on the charts, while 7 Rings remained at the top for a fourth week and thank u, next rose from No. 7 to No. 3. With that, Ariana became the first artist to fill the top three positions in the rankings since April 25, 1964, when The Beatles did the same with Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout and Do You Want to Know a Secret. Since then, no one has repeated the feat. Ariana Grande has already won 2 Grammys, for Best Duo/Group Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album, in addition to several nominations. That's it! flower Like a Star @ heaven

Brunaa e José Neto gostam desta mensagem

ana laura

Qui Jun 30, 2022 9:21 am
Renzo escreveu:In my opinion, the biggest music idol of all time is Ariana Grande. I started following Ariana when she debuted in the TV series “Brilliant Victorious” and soon after got the lead role in the series “Sam & Cat”. Some time later Ariana started her music career and I started to listen to her when I was only 7 years old and even today at 14 I am a fan, I clearly remember the first song I heard: “Baby I” a song by 2013 and songs like “Bang Bang” “Break Free” “Problem” “Side to Side” marked my childhood! I love her, for sure my number 1! Nowadays my favorite album is “Positions” with touching songs about love! My favorites from the album are: “just like magic” “six thirty” and “POV”, I highly recommend it!!! Ariana turned 29 this Sunday, June 26th. Her husband Dalton Gomez and she have been for 1 year! Ariana has a great love for animals, she even has several, they are: Toulouse, Coco, Strauss, Cinnamon, Fawkes, Ophelia, Sirius, Layette dogs and her pig Piggy Smallz. Ariana Grande decided to pursue veganism out of her love for animals, which she said she appreciates more than people. In addition, the singer defends the idea that a diet without animal products can provide humans with a longer and even happier life. Ariana is the voice of today, so much so that she has already had 3 songs at the top of the Billboard and reached the Beatles. With the release of Break Up With Your Boyfriend, I'm Bored. Ariana Grande went on to occupy the top three spots on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 list on Tuesday 19, which lists the 100 most played songs. The single debuted at No. 2 on the charts, while 7 Rings remained at the top for a fourth week and thank u, next rose from No. 7 to No. 3. With that, Ariana became the first artist to fill the top three positions in the rankings since April 25, 1964, when The Beatles did the same with Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout and Do You Want to Know a Secret. Since then, no one has repeated the feat. Ariana Grande has already won 2 Grammys, for Best Duo/Group Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album, in addition to several nominations. That's it! flower  Like a Star @ heaven

i like ariana grande, and her songs, i think she is a sensational artist and who runs after her goals!!! I love you
Isabela

Qui Jun 30, 2022 9:26 am
Renzo escreveu:In my opinion, the biggest music idol of all time is Ariana Grande. I started following Ariana when she debuted in the TV series “Brilliant Victorious” and soon after got the lead role in the series “Sam & Cat”. Some time later Ariana started her music career and I started to listen to her when I was only 7 years old and even today at 14 I am a fan, I clearly remember the first song I heard: “Baby I” a song by 2013 and songs like “Bang Bang” “Break Free” “Problem” “Side to Side” marked my childhood! I love her, for sure my number 1! Nowadays my favorite album is “Positions” with touching songs about love! My favorites from the album are: “just like magic” “six thirty” and “POV”, I highly recommend it!!! Ariana turned 29 this Sunday, June 26th. Her husband Dalton Gomez and she have been for 1 year! Ariana has a great love for animals, she even has several, they are: Toulouse, Coco, Strauss, Cinnamon, Fawkes, Ophelia, Sirius, Layette dogs and her pig Piggy Smallz. Ariana Grande decided to pursue veganism out of her love for animals, which she said she appreciates more than people. In addition, the singer defends the idea that a diet without animal products can provide humans with a longer and even happier life. Ariana is the voice of today, so much so that she has already had 3 songs at the top of the Billboard and reached the Beatles. With the release of Break Up With Your Boyfriend, I'm Bored. Ariana Grande went on to occupy the top three spots on the weekly Billboard Hot 100 list on Tuesday 19, which lists the 100 most played songs. The single debuted at No. 2 on the charts, while 7 Rings remained at the top for a fourth week and thank u, next rose from No. 7 to No. 3. With that, Ariana became the first artist to fill the top three positions in the rankings since April 25, 1964, when The Beatles did the same with Can't Buy Me Love, Twist and Shout and Do You Want to Know a Secret. Since then, no one has repeated the feat. Ariana Grande has already won 2 Grammys, for Best Duo/Group Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album, in addition to several nominations. That's it! flower  Like a Star @ heaven

I really like Ariana`s I've been listening to her since I was 9 years old, the first song I heard was "Break Free" I love and admire her a lot, she's wonderful geek geek
Lucca Pereira Dumont

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:00 am
I liked the music I thought it was bad
Igor Prata

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:01 am
Like Very Happy Cool
Igor Prata

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:02 am
I listened to the song but in my opinion I found it very bad, it sounds like a cell phone alarm. Embarassed Very Happy
Lucca Pereira Dumont

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:05 am
I liked the band more the songs not so much who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f600 who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f600 who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f600 who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f600 who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f600 who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f44d who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f44d who is the greatest music idol of all time? - Página 3 1f44d
ypedro lucio
ypedro lucio

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:09 am
wow i really like this singer too i have heard all her songs you have great taste in music
Razz
José Neto

Qui Jun 30, 2022 11:40 am

My sister made me listen to all her songs, and I liked it! Shocked Shocked

Renzo gosta desta mensagem

Silvio Filho
Silvio Filho

Sex Jul 01, 2022 9:02 am
Arrow My favorite band in nowadays is Glass Animals. Your music style is electronic pop.
 Glass Animals is created in Oxford in 2010, is composed by the musicians: Dave Bayley, Edmund Irwin, Joe Seaward and Drew MacFarlane.
 My favorite music in this band is Heat Waves because your sound is relaxing. Exclamation
Heat Waves youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRD0-GxqHVo  @
Brunaa
Admin

Qui Jul 07, 2022 7:57 am

I love her , she's just perfect
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos